Saturday, September 22, 2007

Night out

Danny and I had today planned out since beginning of week... we went out to Stanford's... love that place. Love their Sizzling Chicken Fajita's - yummm! We ordered the Fajita's, the Chicken linguinne dish, garden salad and of course finished off out tasty dinner with a Double Chocolate fudge cake, Creme Brulle, and a Cappuccino... =o) Yeah, you can only imagine how full we were... crazy! I didn't want to get back in the car after we ate, I wanted to stand around to keep my food down - lol! Anyway, it was very tasty and it was worth it. It was wonderful to have had this evening planned out ahead of time and now we're home and the night isn't yet over =o)

Oy, I am still so full, yeah, with my baby inside my tummy is a bit crowded in there... hehe. I can't eat the same portion sizes anymore, though I try!! Maybe in 3.5 months - haha! =)


Hmmm, I think all my energy is being used to digest my food... I really dont know what else to say on here besides that I had a wonderful evening with my one and only, Danny! I am sleepy and tired and can't wait to jump in the shower and... sleep? Yeah, I think sleep sounds fantastic right now... lol Danny just said that we're going to sleep at 2am, lol, and for me to 'hold on'... hahaha Ummm, yeah, I think I'll pass out in the next 5 minutes or less and it's only 11:12pm... =o)

PS. I love my haircut!! (photos in my previous blog)... I just couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror - hehe, silly, I know! Oh well, I dont always feel this way about myself, any boost to my self confidence is a bonus... hehehe

Update: I ended up staying up until after 1am... hehe, I AM a superwoman... at times =)

No comments: