Friday, September 7, 2007

Tough night

What a night... I couldn't fall asleep on my regular pillow, felt like I had a pillow under my butt instead of my head... felt as though I was sleeping upside down. Well, I dug up a down blanket I had and folded it to fit under my pillow, so this way I was nicely propped up and on my back. Oh, that was a relief until about 3:30 when I couldnt sleep sitting anymore... plus I was hungry. So I ended up eating some cereal, glad my husband didn't wake up with all the light in the room and ding sounds from the spoon hitting the bowl. So, the rest of the night was me without the down blanket propping me up... I guess my hips got a nice rest, no pain this morning!


Now, I'm sitting here at 2:45pm and I'm tired... I dont have much desire to do anything... oh, and I need to take my vitamins still... that could make me feel a bit better.


Oh, what a boring blog... I have nothing much to say, except just vent a tiny bit... so here it goes... I'm tired, emotional, and since I have no car, I feel trapped at home (though I could go to Fred Meyer, about a 10 minute walk, but I dont want to walk that far...lol), I have no desire to do anything creative, paint or whatever... I'm sleepy and I still have to get my hair and make up done for the day... Aggghhh Oh, and dinner is coming up in about 3 hrs and I really dont want to make it (though it's gonna be yummy - mahi mahi fish filet and garden salad... yumm + some Haagen Dazs sorbet for desert).


I actually feel a little better letting it out here... maybe I could play some nice music loudly all over my place... hmmm, I'll let you know how that works for me =)

Peace out for now,

ciao

No comments: