Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tomorrow we're going to find out the sex of the baby... how great is that? Woohoo! I am absolutely thrilled... =)

Update on Friday blog - I actually ended up having a good day... Music helps, though I had a bit sad music on, but it was still helpfull... I guess my main issue was loneliness, I guess. =) But Danny came home at 5:15 which was about 1 hr earlier then it's been this week. We had my tasty (yes, it was) dinner and were done by 6pm... so we had a great rest of the evening.
Today we wanted to go check out this new church, but we ended up going to bed at 2am, and I woke up 30 minutes before the service began... so of course we didn't make it... lol Oh well, next Sunday will be better. Today, we just need to catch up on some things and enjoy our evening together... Danny is home tomorrow for the U/S (it's at 12:40pm), so we can stay up later tonight =)


I miss Danny so much when he's away at work... oh, how I can't wait to spend every day with him working on our business full time... though my part in this business will be part time after the baby is here... but for now, I want to help with anything I can until the baby is home.

This is funny, but Danny is sitting right behind me at his desk and I almost miss him already... so I gotta go and give this man of my life a great kiss... so peace out!!!

1 comment:

Idea Dump said...

What a nice kiss that was. Thank you sweetie. :o)