Monday, September 10, 2007

Today's U/S!

Today's Ultrasound went fantastic!! The baby is a... BOY and as healthy as can be =)

We went in at 12:40 and were done at 1pm, yep almost a 1.5 hour appt! It was amazing to see our little peanut moving and bouncing around... what a difference from our 1st ultrasound... The baby then WAS the size of a peanut and today it's about 11 inches long... how cool?!?!? We got some cute little pics, the one amazing little face I couldn't wait to see today, with the cutest little button nose!! =o) We also got pics of hands and feet, beating heart, and a boy part to prove that he really is a BOY! Awwww, we are blessed to be parents to this one little human being... what an amazing feeling this is.


Today I am exactly 22 weeks, which puts me at 5 months... sweet! I have 4 more to go though. I am hearing comments from several people how I seem to show more, which really is killing me at times. I so wanted to be a cute little petite mommy... but I guess I am not as small as I really thought I would be. =o( The baby really is a joy to me, I guess I am sad that my body is doing it's own thing... packing on pounds as it wishes. I feel uncomfortable (physically) lots of times, but I really don't feel huge/fat. Anyway, on a positive note... I feel beautiful and health wise I feel great, except like some water retention and some hip aches, which are totally a part of the pregnancy - so I feel absolutely wonderful! I am taking the best vitamins there ever were and my body has proved me so... my baby is also benefiting from the goodness of the supplements I take!

I am blessed and fortunate for everything in my life, how can life be more satisfying?! =)

No comments: