Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tomorrow... and etc.

Tomorrow is my 1st appointment with a Midwife... I was told she is one of the best in the Clinic so I am really looking forward to meeting her. Seriously, I've wanted a midwife the entire pregnancy and now that my insurance coverage changed, I am able to have one that was recommended to me by my sis-in-law who worked there!

I have a long day tomorrow, first it's the appointment at 8:30am and then I'll stop by my sisters' house and see my niece, shortly after I'll visit my prior job I worked at and see my co-workers. Haven't seen any of them since end of June... and hopefully I'll have the energy to maybe buy some groceries on the way back home... =) Yes, I'm looking forward to tomorrow... I usually stay home during the week, but tomorrow I have the car all to myself and I'll take advantage of it =o)

I shared my U/S photos with Donna (my upline) and she seems soo excited, more then my mom =) It's interesting how some people are more expressive of their feelings. I hoped my mom would be thrilled about my pregnancy (I am the last girl in the family to have babies) and the fact that we finally know who it is. Donna is almost like a mother to me... just in the sense that she shows how much she cares... it's very pleasant. My mom is still the best in the world... wish she knew how much I still need her =(

Anyway, this blog is just a mumble of mine... a mix of things, feelings, emotions, and plans... =) I am ready to go to bed... so I WILL.

PS. It is such a wonderful feeling waking up and seeing my little angels face picture standing on my nightstand! I have no words... that little face almost seems to smile and I can't help but smile back at him... my little miracle, my little man. What a new experience this is for me... new love I couldn't have experienced before... new opportunities are awaiting, and new life ahead... I am satisfied.

1 comment:

Idea Dump said...

I just want to tell you that you are the most amazing woman on the planet. You are everything I have dreamed of and a lot more. You will be a wonderful loving mommy to our baby(ies). I love you Natalichka and I cherish every moment with you. :o)))