Friday, September 14, 2007

Thursdays diary

So... today I had my 1st Midwife appt in a new Clinic... the midwife was great, very professional and very nice! Great combination. I ended up not getting my physical (all over again) since they got all the records from the other clinic, which was a bonus to my day. Anyway, in short, the midwife is nice and I glad to know the results of my blood work and ultrasound readings, and all seems super =)

At around 9:30 I called my mom to see if she's up and about so I could stop by and say 'hi' and give her the ultrasound pics... well, I was happy to hear she's ready for my visit. My mom was actually very happy to see me and really loved the ultrasound pictures of my little boy =) I was wrong about her in my previous post, maybe she had a bad day or maybe since Danny was with me last time we visited, she probably tried to be modest and not scare him off with her expressions of excitement, hehe. I donno, but she commented on cute I am and how pretty I look (nice outfit and all) and how the baby is so cute that she even kissed the little face on the ultrasound picture... =o)) I was happy to see my mom be so happy for me. In a way it was a relief to see such a pleasant reaction from my mother... as if I had been loved by her again.

Danny called me while I was visiting my mom and told me he got a trip to Edmonds, WA to deliver something for work and that we need to take the car I was using and how he'd like for me to come along. Hey, I don't get to see my hubby much during the week (only at breakfast and after work hours of 6-7pm - Waaaa!), so I was happy to be with him in the car for hours on end. We talked, discussed, had several laughing attacks - lol, listened to music and educational cd's, in one word, it was... WONDERFUL. I enjoyed my ride with my darling and I was surprised how nice I felt during the trip... hey, at least my feet aren't killing me at the end of the day... a super bonus. I was getting pretty sleepy on the way back home, hey, I don't wake up at 7am on a usual day... today was special - hehe =)

We are home now and it's 9:30pm, and I'm falling asleep at this laptop while Danny is showering... I am glad to be home and I can't wait to crawl into my bed next to Danny... I can't think of anything more appealing then this.

No comments: