Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Danny makes everthing all better...

Last night, as I have written, I was pretty depressed and lonely and Danny, as wonderful as he is, read my blog and came running to me =) He knows EXACTLY what to say and do to make his girl shining and smiling again... =o) We cuddled for a nice while and I felt much better... we talked and joked and goofed around... and we came to a decision that I'll have the car for the day while he takes the stick shift car to work.

I guess I was beginning to marinade in the comfort of my own home... with the same walls around me and moving small pieces of furniture to redecorate wasn't doing me much good anymore. I needed to freshen out and so I did!

I went to Safeway bought some good food, then went over to Big Lots and then Wild Oats... got me some hair color, so I can maybe play around with them tomorrow, see what I can do to my hair =o) By the time I came home I was drained... my feet were killing me but I was satisfied inside. It was just a tidbit lonely driving by myself, but not even close to being lonely as it was at home...
I swear I need some music. Good music can lift spirits up and that is what I need during these physically and emotionally demanding times of mine.

I feel great today, not counting the pain in my feet =o( I'll be out tomorrow again too (yay!), not as long but I do need to find some very comfy shoes for myself... something that is very nice and soft and something that I can slip on without having to tie which is becoming a real chore. So, any suggestions are welcome, hehe

Okay, the time is running out and I must run to bed or else Danny will be sleep deprived another day and I really don't want my darling to be tired... So, sleep tight and I'll be back in a few... days with more to write, as usual =)

Peace out!!

No comments: